Are you living with Depression?
Recover From Depression
Depression is a very common problem that affects around 1 in 10 people. Whether it’s due to worries about Covid or something else, more and more people are struggling with depression. With the right support and treatment for depression, most people can recover fully. Here’s how,
SUPPORT AND TREATMENT
The fact that you’re reading this means you’re actively looking to overcome depression. That’s good because it show’s you know you need help to feel better. We actively support our patients through the process of beating depression. Helping you recover through lasting change to feel better.
DO YOU HAVE DEPRESSION?
Depression affects everybody differently, with a range of different symptoms. Common symptoms of depression can include feeling very down, tearful, sad, a sense of hopelessness, and losing interest in things you previously enjoyed. It’s also common for people with depression to experience symptoms of anxiety.
PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS OF DEPRESSION
Effects on your body can include
- moving or talking more slowly than usual
- talking with depressed sounding tonality
- changes in appetite or weight (usually decreased, but sometimes increased)
- lack of energy
- low energy levels
- low sex drive (loss of libido)
- changes to your menstrual cycle
- feeling restless or unable to sit still
- disturbed sleep – finding it difficult to get to sleep at night or waking up very early
PSYCHOLOGICAL SYMPTOMS OF DEPRESSION
A depressed state of mind can include
- continuous low mood or sadness
- uncontrollable over-thinking
- difficulties concentrating
- feeling hopeless and helpless
- feeling tearful
- feeling irritable and intolerant of others
- lack of motivation or interest in things
- unusual difficultly in making decisions
- not getting any enjoyment out of life
- feeling overly emotional
- feeling anxious or worried
- having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself
If you feel like you want to die, it’s important to tell someone. You’re not alone help and support is available right now you can even get help via text message. Here’s a list of organisations that are available 24 hours a day.
HOW DOES HYPNOTHERAPY WORK?
Treatment For Depression
Clinic hypnotherapy treatment for depression uses the best-proven elements of Behavioural Science, Psychodynamics and learning paradigms. Or to put it more simply, it works because it’s based on how human neurology is designed to respond and learn via experience.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME?
Freedom From Depression
Evidence-based treatments have been shown to help beat depression. Clinical Hypnotherapy can help you recover, enabling you to live your life to the full.
Helping You Feel Better
We’ve taken great care putting together the best Clinical Hypnotherapy services that offer you a cost-effective and personal solution. We don’t turn patients down on price. If you can’t afford our fees please talk to us. We may be able to arrange a reduced fee.
The Care You Deserve
Our ethos is that a high quality clinic has friendly and effective care at its heart. That’s why at PhobiaGone, we’ll work with you to build a great working relationship helping you achieve results. And reflected by the fact more of our patients come from personal referals.
Real patient feedback posted on Google reviews